Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wedding 2 - My best friend's wedding..

My best friend's wedding [Jeannie] @ Concord Hotel, KL @ 20.10.2006.

Being her best friend, I'm busy on the day before and the day itself. Went to her house at the night before till 1am, sleep around 2am and wake up by 630am the next morning. Feeling dizzy and yawn non stop... :P But still able to make myself awake till 230am... POWERFUL! Feel like my wedding... of course, I'm not so nervous and tensed as Jeannie.

Was helping her on game preparing, bringing her belongings to the broom's house, send her relatives home, rush for make-up, do my hair and reach early to the Hotel to help on the reception counter and some arrangement. It's a very good experience for me as then I know that how troublesome it is to have a wedding dinner!! I was so exhausted after the dinner... I can't really walk properly after the dinner and ang pao counting session, not because I'm too drunk but too exhausted. I have to hug SOMEONE tight so that I able to walk to the car... Hahahhaha....

The food is normal as those chinese restaurants but good for hotels... :P And their price are reasonable too while the hotel itself is already very presentable. If there is a chance for me to have a wedding, this hotel will be in my list.

I was dressing up like a PEACOCK... not that colourful but as beautiful... Kakakakak... :P Normally I do not dress up so much for wedding dinner, but this is a very special case. Everyone shocked to look at my changes... Especially those friends who knows me long enough to know what's my actual style is... I love the changes as I turn out so beautiful and like a princess. I just love how I looks that night.. :)

That's the night, after a year of planning and so much preparation... it ended with beautiful memories. Wish that this is exactly what Jeannie's wanted for her wedding. It's a lovely night anyway... Not only that I withness the result of their love, but also the wonderful companion SOMEONE gave me.... :)

HAPPY MARRIAGE!! JEANNIE!!! FASTER GET ME A GOD-DAUGHTER!!!!


** shall post some photos of the event or myself later

No comments: