Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sorry?????

What can a SORRY do after you have done something to someone? You might hurt someone, or irritate someone or even killed someone. The things you have done to someone might brought someone some effect that changed his/ her life or even her thinking no matter in what aspects. Can I stab you with a sharp knife and tell you that I'M GOD DAMN SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE ON YOU??? If you are so kind that you will accept my apology after I stabbed you, please give me a knife now.

This irritating Mr. A, keep telling me that he is very very very sorry on what he did and he knows that he has made the biggest mistakes he ever had. For me, I do not give a fuck to this Mr. A on whether he feel bad or guilty on what he did. Over is over. I have my life, I love everything I'm having now. My only wish is that this irritating human will never come and irritate me again and again.

Ignorance doesn't work on him as he keep bombing my mobile phone like hell... Asking for forgiveness, friendship. Too bad that I'm a bad lady that do not have the LOVE that able to make me forget what he ever said to me.

Yes, SORRY might be the best way to make a person that you already hurted feel better because at least he/she knows that you knew that you have done something wrongly or feel guilty. But, SORRY unable to cure the scar beautifully. Human is human, we used to remember someone's bad things more than good things. Unhappiness always store in our brain instead of happiness. Since I'm a human, my brain always store unhappiness too.

Therefore, there has no way that I could give what Mr. A asked for --> FORGIVENESS. It's hard for me after what he has done & said to me.

No comments: