Friday, October 06, 2006

Lack of shopping......

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!!

It's a little bit quiet for this yr's mid autumn festival... only my mom and myself. So, instead of have dinner at home, I asked my mom not to cook and we went out for dinner. After dinner, we shop happily!!!!

It has been quite some time I really go for shopping. Too tight on financial to go shopping like crazy. No wonder I feel a little bit of bored lah!!!!! Feel kinda lifeless..... Now I found the reason!!!!!

I'm LACK OF SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

Arghhhh... I want to shopping!!!! Anyway, I did shop abit while my mom shop crazily... Hahahhaahha.... She bought few clothes... pants... braz.... LOLZ!!! Now I realised why I'm such a shopping freak!! Kakakakakak....

For myself, I got myself 3 pair of sexy panties [RM29]... Very sexy oh... lace lace and can see through abit.... WOW!!! sound seductive.. Hahahaha... And I also got myself a shirt, light blue. Mom said that I looks so CUTE with that shirt... -__-" She sound like I'm not CUTE at all without this shirt.

We really shop so freely and happily eh!! Kakakakkaa.... My mom is a devil, because she keep telling me "WAH!! THIS IS NICE!! VERY SUIT YOU LAH!!! SO CHEAP!!! BUY LAH!!!!" -__-" Sakit hati betul.. Hahahhaha.... But I'm so power!!! I able to control my hands, not to buy!! do not buy!! cannot buy!!

Sigh.... It's such a torture that you are in financial shit!!! Especially for a shopping freak like me... Is there any possibility that I will have 1 mil in my bank account suddenly?? SET ME FREE!!!!!

I want to shop! I need to shop! I'm desperately need to shop crazily!!!!!

No comments: