Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Eeeee...??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I was browsing on my friendster’s list. I’m looking through all my friends’ friends’ list… Ya, I’m too free and nothing better to do. Suddenly, I saw a very familiar face!!! My EX!!

I feel like a hit on my heart. It has been like ages that I have no news from anyone about him or I never bump into him at all. Maybe he did saw me from very far away but choose to avoid me. I always know that he is trying his fucking best not to see me due to his guiltiness. But, as a blur girl as me, I never saw him pass by or what-so-ever.

No, it’s not that I still have some kind of feelings towards him. It’s more like a long lost friend that suddenly appear in front of you and you will feel CURIOUS on how he is doing now [after all, I’m a damn busy body girl]. From the photos I see, he is slightly gay than last time, maybe for ‘OTHERS’, it is what they call it STYLISH. But for me, it is so GAY.

Why I said so?? I always think that I’m a kinda open minded person in no matter relationship or fashion. But, for a guy who wear RED PANTS… it’s freaking me out. This is never the person I know 7 years ago. No doubt that he is a VERY OBEY BF as he will wear whatever his GF bought him. But I do think it’s over-do by asking my own BF to wear a RED PANTS… I can’t accept it. Or maybe I’m getting old and outdated, but he is getting more and more FASHIONABLE.

In my eyes, he looks more like a pimp than anything now. Maybe it’s a good thing that he does changed to a more stylish man than last time, that only JEANS are his good buddy. Think that he is having his HAPPY life by looking at his photo as he smile so HAPPILY with his RED PANTS.

Awww… I shouldn’t criticize…... after all, he is my ex… even though he is a bastard that betrayed me. But, I really can’t help when I look at the photo…. GOSH!! IT IS SO GAY!!!!!!!

No comments: