Saturday, November 11, 2006

Help!!!!!!!

Arghhhhh....anyone to rescue me from.... WEDDING DINNERS?????

The game is getting more and more excited!!!! Last night I received a sms from my ex-colleague.. mentioned that she would like to invite me to her wedding dinner on December... HELP ME!!!

So, the list will be as below : -

Sept06 - 1
Oct06 - 2
Nov06 - 1
Dec06 - 2
Jan07 - 1
Feb07 - 0
Mar07 - 1

Total : 8 WEDDING DINNERSSSSS

Where am I going to have so much EXTRA MONIES to spend on - dress/ hair/ makeup/ angpao/ parking/ petrol???

I'm dying!!! I think I need to go to coffee bean and ASK for DONATION!!! At least, I still can enjoy a piece of cheesecake without take out money from my own wallet!!!! WHY????? Why everyone so rush to marry this year???? cannot marry nexy year?? next next year??? why all can't wait to marry in this year?!?!?!!?!?

Please!!! anyone, please marry me!! I want to BOMB ppl too!!!!!!

I NEED DONATION!!!!!!

No comments: