Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Life is easy..... NOT!!

First, let's talk about the WEDDING 3 @ Restaurant Kam Lun Tai, Seri Petaling.
I didn't attend the dinner. Why?? Because I lost my way.... end up I went for coffee with my best friend and her hubby @ Coffee Bean, Mont Kiara with hungry stomach and frustrated mood. But it's still OK as I always laugh alots when meet with this couple.

When we are enjoying our coffee, cheese cake, chat... there come an indian lady with a small little girl who age around 7.. They are actually asking for DONATION. My best friend and myself choosed to ignored her as we been cheated, but her hubby was very kind and gave her RM5. They keep asking around the area till the staff came out and asked them go. But, they ignore the staff and keep asking around for DONATION.

So, we continue our happy happy chat... Suddenly, I saw the little indian girl holding a small box of cake from COFFEE BEAN!!!!! She get a seat, opened it up & eat!!!! Gosh!!!! DONATION gone for Coffee Bean's cake!! RM10 per one cake, ok?!??!??!?! Damn it. Immediately I told my friend's hubby that he DONATED a cake for her. Then, we thought, may be the little girl "merajuk" her mom to buy her a cake. Suprisingly!!! The MOM bought another cake!!!! Walaueh!!! What a world!!!

Really thought we all blind or what??? This is abit too much, right?? If really want to eat cake, go to Starbucks that just a bit further down lah!!!! Don't lah show it to us that you are actually con our money!!! Sux!!

That's why lah, we all are getting more and more unwilling to help those who ask for DONATION... SEE!! This is the reason!

******

Life...... sux!!! My working life...... MORE SUX!!!!!! I still have to fuck off even I have proven that myself have did nothing so wrong till affecting the whole company operation. For my MD, I'm such a stupid and irritating staff. I never able to make him happy but worry and headache. Am I that worse???

Finally, here is the chance for us to get rid of each other. Yes, I'm leaving this company in 2 weeks time. Not because that I did something very wrong, not that I'm a job hopper, not because that I wanted to...... What can I do when my boss wanted me to take all the blames and be responsible on it, even I proved that it's not all my fault??

So, I'm looking for a new job desperately now. I will be jobless 2 weeks from now which I can't afford to.

Sometimes, I just wondering.... why we need to live so hard?? why we need to go through all these rubbish?? why can't I just have a steady job till I retire?? why??????? I just hate myself!!! I really do!!!!!!!

No comments: