Friday, November 17, 2006

Little Black Dress......



Due to so many dinners coming to me... I forced to buy so many dresses and skirts... these are 2 dresses I bought yesterday @ Sg Wang.. very cheap and nice.. :P Sexy as well... My mom shocked when I wear it and show her.. Hahahhahaha... It's too sexy in her eyes as the deep V is too deep and can see my small "longkang" [ I do not have any longkang lah...] Should wear PUSHUP BRA to make it bigger.

The first dress is nice and just need to sew abit on the DEEP V...coz it actually open too widely.. and will expose my lovely breast if did not sew it abit. My mom keep saying..."so sexy!! Can see whole thing liaoo..." "aiya...where got?!?!" "ha?? like that also didn't show everything?" "aiya...no lah...OK mah..." [look look in the mirror...] "aiya..looks like my breast really kinda big horrr??" "ha!!! Now only you know ha??" -__- "

The second dress looks abit conservative and not so sexy and not so nice...but when you wear it on, you looks amazingly slim!!!!! Hahahaha...and the deep V is kinda deep also..... but not so deep as the 1st one... Anyway, I like both of them... :)

Aiya...I'm broke!!! due to all wedding dinnersssss

No comments: