Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Final Day......

Final day....
Feel nothing on this.. numb... forced to accept it and desperately for a new job. Sigh... my life is sux!

**************

Latest update on WEDDING DINNERS..

Sept06 - 1
Oct06 - 2
Nov06 - 1
Dec06 - 3
Jan06 - 1
Feb06 - 0
Mar06 - 1

Total - 9 WEDDING DINNERS

Beside these wedding dinners that will add so much fats in my body.. This week also got 2 so called dinner... Tuesday and Thursday. I must control!!! to lose 5kg is not easy!! I wanted to lose 5kg more... so I can dress to kill. Looks like it's getting more and more difficult for me to reach my target. Emmm... No worry!! I will try my best!! worse case, do not eat at all!! :P Aiyaa... I won't lah... I love to eat like hell.. won't stop eating just because want to slim down...

God, let me lose 5kg more and 5kg more and 5kg more..... Ops...too greedy. :P

Rephrase:

God, please let me lose weight very soon till my body figure is 36-24-36!!!! [SHOUT TO GOD]
[Ah!! that's much better!! Kekekeke....]

No comments: