Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Useless......


Aiya...now I'm a useless people... lame & sitting at home, online.. not really do anything... Sighhh...VERY SAD!!!!!!!

I'm desperate for a job... desperatelyyyyy.... Went for few interviews..but still haven't get any reply or call back... Myself is interested in only one company that is doing RECYCLE MANAGEMENT.

Useless people still have to squeeze out monies to attend wedding dinnersssss... I'm thinking whether should I find some excuses and not to attend plus no need to give ang pao... :P Hahahaha..damn kiasu!! But I'm so pity!!!!! How??? How????

However, this useless people still walking here & there.... window shopping.... :P but, it's so torture to walk around in the mall when your wallet has nothing to fulfill your DESIRE... Sighhh.. somemore eh, christmas is coming mahh... nice clothes everywhere... so tempting!!! I saw a shoe kinda nice and comfortable, cost RM39.90... I did not buy it because I have to "CONTROL"!!!!!

I'm very upset!!! I'm very down!!!!! I want a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


** above is the useless people's photo taken on the laming period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're so beautiful! Your smile is lovely.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble finding a new job. Be patient, though. Remember, you will be more unhappy in a job if you don't like it than if you don't have one at all.

Miss Blurry said...

Thanks for your compliment
:)