Thursday, May 24, 2007

Datin Face......


Emmm.......


Got few people told me that the ME in this photo looks like Rich Man's Wife or Datin. Be frank.... I DO WISH I AM!!!! :P


Too bad lah.... I'm not at all....
Wowwwww... Imagine, what a life I will have if I'm a richie's wife??? First thing I will do is.... RESIGN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA..... Then I will take a break like... 6 months, travel anywhere I wanted to.... do as much yoga as I want.... shopping as much as I want.... go for Facial at anytime... lazy to do your hair??? go saloon lah!!! go spa... go massage... O!!! maybe I should go for cooking class... Kakakakakaka....
And I no need to droll at the Sony Ericsson K800i like now.... RM1000.00 only eh!!!! what to worry??? Eyed on the diamond pendant??? Buy lah!!!! Need a new pair of Prada shoe??? just take whichever you like lahhh.... need a new LV coin purse??? aiyooo... so cheap!!!! :P Ha???? Go MNG Sales??? aiyyoo... not my style... LOLZ!
YOH!!!!! I want to be a richie's wife lahhhh....

No comments: