Thursday, May 10, 2007

I don't know......

I may looks MATURE....... But there are many things that I do not know or I do not know how to handle well... I might looks like a good teacher with patience... But I'm not... I do not lead good, I do not have good temper, I do not have patience and I'm not wise......


I don't know how to be a good daughter


I don't know how to be a good girl friend


I don't know how not to be demanding


I don't know how not to be controlling


I don't know how not to be speak loud


I don't know how not to be stubborn


I don't know how not to be fussy


I don't know how to be a soft speaker


I don't know how to speak in english as well as someone who been educated in english since young.


I don't know how to communicate


I don't know how to leave someone if I do love him/ her



What I only wish is someone tell me my future... What about a fortune teller?? What about a poker card reader?? What about a tarot card reader?? I think of everything that might able to give me a hint on what should I do to gather back myself. I lost my ownself. I don't know where I am.


If anyone ever see the girl in the photo above. Please do leave me a message here. Rewards will be given to those who found her in one piece. Please do not fool on this. Thank You


Have a Good Day.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem sad, Miss Lonely Heart. You're being very hard on yourself.

You don't need a fortune teller. We all make our own futures! So if you're sad, your future will also be sad. If it helps, we've all been hurt the way you have. It happens to everyone!

To be honest, you can't rely on others for your happiness. Not because people are bad, but because other people have to find their own happiness. That sometimes means that they have to hurt others, which no one likes to do. It would be great if life didn't work that way, but it does.

I think you're very lovely, so don't worry. Oh, and I think your English is quite good.

Miss Blurry said...

thanksss...

Chan Kok Kuen said...

I agree with what virtuallyanonymous said. Your English is good, you can communicate well in your blog. You can even write in Mandarin (which is something I do not know how).

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Don't worry be happy!!

Miss Blurry said...

Thank you very much for all of the support you guys give me... Thanksss....