Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hate it......


Yeaaahhh...another "miang" photo of myself..... :P

What I hate most in my working life is.... office politics.... and holding high post. First of all, I'm not an ambition person... I do not wish to climb high to the ladder... Of course, I do not mind if you wanna give me high pay and little work... :P But this will not happend, what's happened here is, little pay with tons of work... LOLZ... I'm happy with what I'm doing now, but because my HOD is leaving the company soon... and the FC is expecting me to handle the department............ -__-" [ pengsan...]

FC & HOD are in war... the war in office. I'm in da middle and being the bridge of communication. Both of them do not want to talk to each other and everything have to go through me to either party. Suddenly I feel very pressure as I need to be very careful on every single word I use when I'm to pass the message.

I just hate OFFICE POLITICS!!!!!! Is there anywhere that has no OFFICE POLITICS???

No comments: