Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I do love you.......

There is this day that both of my Financial Controller and myself were kinda free and bored... So, we chit chat and busybody about each other. She told me about one of her ex-colleague that is very fierce and bad temper.

The girl is much more fierce and bad temper than me, at least, I won't scold my bf on the phone in front of everyone. She told me that she actually guide this girl slowly to control her temper.. and now she is so much better and well control on her temper. I'm not sure it's real or not as I do not know this girl. But one thing she said to me and it does wake me up immediately....

" The one we love most is always the one we hurt most... much more than anyone around us.."

I always hurt someone that loves me. Because I always let my temper goes to someone who close to me, care of me and love me. I always take everything for granted. I always expect something from those who care of me. But, please believe that... I DO REALLY LOVE YOU.

I promised myself that I will control my bad temper... and I do believed that I'm better on controlling my temper. My stubborness may hurt you and make your life difficult... but please believe me that... I DO LOVE YOU MUCH.

I know that I'm not good enough to be a GOOD GIRL.... but please believe me that I always wanted to make your life happier and easier. Maybe my way is wrong.. maybe my tone is sucks.. maybe my face is not pretty enough.. but please believe me that.... I DO LOVE YOU.

If not.... I won't cry after I realised that I did hurt you badly.

No comments: