Thursday, May 24, 2007

Liars.......

I think, I’m really a stupid person that is so easy to be fool and bluff on. Let’s look at the below cases :-


Case 1
Mr.T – Staying near my area, same age with me, a business man on Furniture business. He called me every night, told me that he likes me very much, asked me to be his gf and bla bla bla. He used to call me out for TEA/ COFFEE almost every night but I hardly go out with him because I do not feel comfortable with him. I do not know why I feel so but he gave me such feelings that he got some MOTIVE or BAD INTENTION in him. I’m not sure. As usual, this type of guys won’t waste their time on the fishes that obviously not hooked. After few months, he message me on MSN MESSENGER and told me that he is married. FEW MONTHS!!?!?!?!?!? It’s so obvious that I’m da stupid one.


Case 2
Mr. S – Another one who been going after me for.. almost a year till I got a new relationship. Why I didn’t choose him? Because he always try to TOUCH me!! YUCKSSS!!! Lost contact for less than 6 months till today…. Again, he MSN me and asked me…."HOW ARE YOU?". As a polite girl as me, sure I replied…"FINE! WHAT ABOUT YOU? MARRIED?". Then here come the reply…"YES". Fainted!!!!!! I said…"REALLY?? CONGRAT WOR!!! NOWADAYS THE PEOPLE REALLY HIGH SPEED YA!!". Then got no reply from his side already…


Case 3
Mr. Y – He was just break up with his gf when I know him. He seeks for my companion always when he feel lonely. I where got so free to company him as I got my own life mah!!! I didn’t contact him after awhile as I’m afraid that he will take me as rebound, this is terrible. After a month, he sms-ed me and asked… HEY! REMEMBER ME? HOW ARE YOU?. Again, I said…." FINE AH! WHAT ABOUT YOU?" he said…. "I GOT GF LIAO!!". I replied…"O!!! CONGRAT THEN. IT’S REALLY FAST." "YA!! BUT WE GOT A PROBLEM HERE/" "O???? SETTLE IT THEN." "IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO SETTLE. SHE IS A CHRISTIAN AND SHE DON’T LET ME TO FUCK HER." …… -____-" [What the hell to do with me then??] "O….OK." "YOU WANNA BE MY MISTRESS??"… my reply…"FUCK OFF!"

And more little tiny incidence that really made me think whether I’m so stupid or not.


I should train my brain to be more alert on these LIARS!!!!

No comments: