Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Very stupid me......


I wonder why most of the BAD MEN I ever encountered always come back to me and trying to be NICE and FRIENDLY to me. Am I a BAD WOMAN?


Beside Mr. A, I knew this Mr. A–2.. Oh ya…Another Mr. A… suckssss…. Mr. A-2 is another terrible person I encountered few years back. At first, normally these guys will being very sweet, very lovely and very caring… then everything will turn around when you thought everything is going smoothly.


This Mr. A-2, not only wanted me to drive to his place almost every day after work but also included meal delivery. His place is not near, OK? It’s at the SHAH ALAM… gosh!!! Fucking stupid me did it for him because I’m stupid.


One night, I was driving to his place and he is damn hungry, he called and asked where I am. When I reached his place, he asked me why take so long time to DELIVER his dinner. I was so angry and told him that.."Hey, please be considerate a little bit. I reach home by 7pm, cleaned myself and get ready by 730pm, go buy dinner and wait for the food to be ready by 7:45pm, start my journey to your fucking far house by 8pm… mostly I can reach there is around 9pm which included the traffic jam in the Federal Highway. What you want me to do? Fly?" He is so unhappy because I actually argued with him. He took his dinner unhappily and I don’t bother because I’m angry too.


What is he taking me as? MAID? DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY? He was supposed to go my place that night, and I was waiting for him to get ready and move. When it’s around 11pm, he still playing his stupid computer game. So, I asked " Are you going to my place?" He looked at me and said "No." Fine… I stood up and walk to the door and wanted to leave.. he yelled "Go lah! Go lah! I don’t even care of you! I don’t like you! I don’t love you!" I don’t give a fuck on what he said to me as I already got enough of him. I just walked away and ignore him. I drive home alone by 12 midnight… which is quite a scary experience.


I do not contact him or miss him since that night because I do think that I deserved better and I’m not a maid. He did try to contact me many times after that incidence, he even use a different number to call my mobile as he knows that I won’t answer his call. After years, he messaged me in YAHOO MESSENGER and asked… HOW ARE YOU? YOU STILL HATE ME?? ARE YOU MARRIED? DO YOU HAVE A BF NOW? I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND KNOW HOW YOU DOING.


Ridiculous!!!!! Die far far lahhh.. I don’t believe such thing as"I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE DOING GOOD OR NOT" from those whoever HURT me.


Of course I don’t give a damn on such person. I can be damn stupid for a person at the first time … but not the second time to the same person. I think I might have some craziness or sickness in me… because all these crazy people always come to me.


I need a doctor, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're being too negative about yourself! Women always seem to blame themselves when a guy treats them like crap, why is that?

You're not stupid at all! You seem sweet and thoughtful, that's why guys like that try to cling to you. They use other people, so don't let them make you hate yourself for being who you are!