Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweet memory......

I read an article in the newspaper, it described the relationship between a girl and a guy, they not yet a couple. One day, the girl wanted to go to ATM and he accompanied her there. He was standing behind her when she is pressing on the machine. While she was waiting for the machine to respond, she saw his reflection on the ATM Machine and he was actually lifted up his hand and wanted to caress her long beautiful hair. The guy thought that she doesn't know about this.

This made me think of SOMEONE… I still remember how he smell on my hair by being so near behind me. Of course, I have no eyes at the back of my head, but I can feel his breath and his nose touching on my hair. It’s a very sweet thing to know if you are actually attracted to that person too. I still remember how fast my heartbeat was when I found that he is actually being so close to me with his arm almost touched on my waist…. :P

It brought the sweet memory back in me. It’s been a while that I do not have such sweet feelings… it’s time to search for the "soooooo sweet moments" again.

No comments: