Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happiness??????

How do you define... "HAPPINESS"???

I think women are pretty predictable in the old time as they want a stable and happy family with a caring husband and kids. That's what they called "HAPPINESS" in the old time. Not a single woman in the old time ever think that they do not want to have any kid as they do think this is their responsibility to bring the new lifes into this world and expanding the family tree. I can see that men are predictable as well as their purpose to have a girlfriend is to set up his own family. That's what the men in old time called..."HAPPINESS"

However, everything, everyone is getting more and more complicated in this new world. Family is no longer what people wanted in their life. There are so many new things for us to go after.... Marriage no longer is the goal for having a relationship. I'm still an old fashioned girl... I will want to go into marriage if I'm in a relationship. For me, that' s the HAPPINESS I would find in a relationship... If I do not love a person, I will not tolerate with anything... because I won't feel any pain if I just walk away.

People might stay together for the reason of...... try and see whether we can live well together or not. If we can get well, then we MARRY loh.... if cannot, just forget it and break up lohhh.... It's 100% an unfair thing in my thought... this is very irresponsible. Live together means SHE has to act like a WIFE... cleaning, ironing, cooking, fucking and etc. If HE is happy on you, then HE might marry you. If HE is not happy with you, or he found someone who he thought is better than you, then HE will dump you and go for another woman. Of course, this is the HAPPINESS which HE looking for as he bear no responsibility. By spending HER years on trying hard to be a good girlfriend, being a TRIAL WIFE... and SHE still didn't get the HAPPINESS that SHE wants in her life. Is this fair enough?

Of course, we do not rely on men so much nowadays. But deeply inside of our heart, a caring/lovely and durable on bed husband is still what we wish in our life. According to a research that I found in newspaper, the marriage rate in Malaysia dropped half for Year 2006 compare with Year2005. From 50,000 couples to half of it... Image...

Men, rather spend money to buy wife from Vietnam, Philipine, Indonesia... but do not want to marry the local ladies. Are we really that worse to be accepted?? Both men and women have different view on this issue. Men said..."women nowadays very demanding and controlling." Women said..."men nowadays no longer trustable and reliable." Both parties are pointing fingers at each others. Sighhh... is this our fault for being independent and demanding? If everything is good enough, who will want to battle in the field with men??

Found that not only me feel upset on the men nowadays... but some of my friends too... of course, they are not men.. LOLZ.... The world has no hope if men do feel disappointed on their ownself.

I do not understand men that well.... No matter in what aspect... Bet that I can predict men on bed... but not in their mind, their thinking, their behaviour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know why guys willing to spend money to buy an oversea wife?... cuz they are much more better than those girls living on this land...

Miss Blurry said...

Bet that you hardly read newspaper on what the OVERSEAS WIFE you love vey much did. I'm not saying that blankly, I see it with my eyes on what's happend to someone around me.

If you think they are so much better... why do not open up your eyes and see clearly on what's happend actaully. No doubt there are some successful cases... but that's not even 50% of them.

Maybe you are one of those guy who being happy that you can afford to buy a WIFE who is OBEY you so much with no ownself thinking.

Enjoy your life.