Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy belated birthday....

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!!!

Awww... I have a wonderful birthday, not that I received many gifts... but many wishes from my friends and my family... and SOMEONE who spend the wonderful night with me....

My mom is so cute that she stick the ANGPAO on the front door because she knows that she won't see me in the morning... :) and she wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on the ANGPAO... kakakaka.. so sweet and cute...

Thanks for Jeannie be the first one who give me this lovely gift.. she made the box!!! so beautiful!!! and I like the purse too... I can use it to attend wedding dinner!!! nice one!!!!





This is the cakes my boss bought to celebrate my bday.... they don't looks so nice but taste good!!! We shared the cakes... happily. I'm glad to have a good boss like her!!! Maybe I also got a little bit of good karma, that's why I'm able to have a good boss like her... Thanks to my boss - NY and my colleague- PP... :)


Here comes the gifts from SOMEONE... He brought me the gifts & flowers to my house... Hahhaha...never expect that he will do that... sweet!!!! My vase no longer complaining that he is lonely liaoooo.... kakakkaka....



A white photo frame.... nice!!! He just know me well to pick a WHITE photo frame... haahhahaha... and know that I love to display photos around... :)

Here come the BEST!!! HELLO KITTY!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... So cute!!!!! Kitty's head will nod nod when got light... kakakaka... very cute!!


Cute ler!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
Thanks to everyone who wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can feel love!!!! I have so many love around me!!!!!
MUAKSSSSSS... THANKS ALL!!!

No comments: