Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting older.....

Im getting older and older and older....till the day I step into my pearly white coffin. Can't avoid... and have to accept it that I no longer a LOLLIPOP GIRL....
Sigh..... Nevermind lahhhhhhhh....
Another week to go.... I'm actually thinking what to get myself as birthday gift, but I couldn't find any suitable and affordable.... Hahahhaaha.... I'm going for holiday in BALI right after my birthday, therefore, I need cash for my expenses there... :P
Anyway, I do have a list.... Kakakkakakaka...

- COFFEE MAKER [the one which can make LATTER also]


- Sony Ericsson K810i [ 3.2 Megapixel camera!!!!]




- BENQ JOYBOOK [white one!!!!]




Nice lerrr?????? Kakkakakkaa... Love it so much....


- OVEN PLUS MICROWAVE [I wanna make CHEESECAKE!!!]


- SLIM DOWN [ as usual lohhh....]


- EVERYONE AROUND ME ALSO HEALTHY!!!! HAPPY!!!!!

Ha... da list is so short!!! Nevermind lohhh... I always emphasize on QUALITY, not QUANTITY... :)










No comments: