Saturday, September 22, 2007

Holidays in Bali 2007 - Part 2

Here are what I bought from Bali.... Kakakkaa... Not much lahhh... Just something cheap and small only.... :P

Dream Catcher - Hang it around your bed and it will catch your good dream and make your dream come true. Sound abit silly but who doesn't want their dream to comes true??? :) Cost Rp10,000 [RM4 each].

Fragrance Bear, drip the fragrance oil on the bear and hang it in your car, your room or wherever you want it to be... Can't remember the price.. It should be around RM3 each.

Fragrance soaps... Nothing special but nice and beautiful packed... Rp6,000 [RM2.40 each]

This is same with the Fragrance Bear, drip the fragrance oil on the wood and hang it on anywhere you like... Around RM4 each.

This is a very unique one, 5 fragrance oil in a round wooden case. It should be around RM5 each, Old already, can't remember well!!!

Ha!!! this is a very lovely one... wooden tulips... 10 tulips for Rp15,000 [RM10] cheap ohhhhh.... Love it so much!!!

Coke from Bali :)

Wood craving pencils for my little cousins.. they love it so much.. :)
This is a gift for my little sister, a pendant. Kinda pricey compare to the things I bought from Bali. Rp200,000 [RM80].


These are the souvenirs I bought for my mom, jeannie, my boss and my colleague. Wood craving boxes, Bali Coffee Powder and bangles.
TADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav piece from BALI!! TIC TAC TOE!!!!! with Cats and Fishes!!!! It cost me Rp50,000 [RM20].

I LOVE THIS THE MOST!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!




No comments: