Friday, September 07, 2007

Sponsor.....

Sponsor one..... Have you sponsor any of the child yet???

I've sponsor a little girl from Mongolia.... If you would like to sponsor a child, you may go to http://www.worldvision.com.my/. Simple steps to adopt, to help those who needs help. Just a few click and a fax will do.

I always wanted to sponsor a child, but do not know how to do it. I read about it on the newspaper, but lost the contactc because I lost the newspaper. Then, I heard about this website from my BOSS, and there it is... I sponsored a child!!!!

Of course, this is totally difference from adopted a child in real life, because her living expenses doesn't fully support you but few of the sponsor perhaps. And you only contribute RM50 per month for their education/ medical/ living expenses. It doesn't cost you much but a better meal that you have maybe once a week or a month.

Proud to tell that I've sponsored a child even though I didn't really contribute much on this charity. I didn't join the 30hrs Famine because I think I'm too weak for it.

Go and sponsor one now!! your RM50 can change a life!!!!

Yeahh... I got a child liaooo...

No comments: