Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pervert!!!!

I encountered this crazy thing... I never expect that a friend I know will do this to me.

One day, were online and chatting happily with my gfz. Then this long lost friend message me and say "HI." As a polite lady, sure I will reply "HI!" then, we have some normal chat on msn messenger. Then, he send me a Video Call. I didn't accept it and I asked, "why send me a Video Call?". Personally, I'm not into Video Call as I prefer type than watch. So, he said, "O! I just wanted to test my viewcam which is given by my friend. She claimed that it got some problem and I wonder whether is it working well or not. Accept it lah, help me to test on it and tell me whether you able to see me on msn or not.". I accept the call without any doubt.

There come the picture, I can't see clearly as it is very dark but it is him that sitting infront of the camera with bare top. I think it is normal for a man to bare his top in Malaysia, and he asked me whether I can see him from the camera? I told him it's too dark to see anything clear and he claimed that he did on the light and maybe it's the camera's problem. So, I ignore it. Then he said he wanted to go drink some water, and suddenly the room is very bright and I saw him nakedly with a hard on!!!!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Immediately I know that he do it purposely. Then I told him that I'm going off and I blocked this crazy fella from my list.

Crazy!!!!! Chi sin!!!! Bin Tai!!!!!!

No comments: