Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holidayssss...


I'm going for my holiday again..... This time, I'm going to BALI... I will spend 4 days 3 nights over there... It looks very beautiful....



I have no idea about BALI beside... SPA and temples.... Anyway, I'm not going for SPA. I would prefer site seeing more than locked myself in the hotel for SPA... or you can say that I love to shopping more or walk around the street more than having SPA...



We already booked a local tour guide with RM160 [about Rupiah 40,000.00] for a day to many many well known "FOREIGN VISITORS Must Go Places". No doubt it's abit pricey, but it's better than we hang around blindly.. rather pay him for a day and then we can plan our days by knowing bit of the island.



Getting excited eh.....Actually ohh, I already started to pack my luggage since last Saturday and I'm only going to BALI on this coming Sunday... :P Crazy woman!!



I wonder what can I get from BALI... bet that won't be so WONDERFUL as Bangkok. Mentioned about Bangkok, I WANT GO TO BANGKOK againnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I miss CHATUCHAK!!!!! Don't care!! I sure will plan my trip there again..... I really miss everything in Bangkok!!!!



So, do you see why I can't save any money now???



:P


No comments: