Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tempted...

Fuyohhh.... Whenever you have not much money to spend, there come all the nice thingsss!!!!
Hate it!!! Hate it!!!!!

OK, I didn't find all these in our market yet, but my hands are very very itchy now......




LESPORTSAC, my fav mini handbag... they are not only colorful but light too.. But, there are so many pirated LESPORTSAC in our market nowadays... sad. I even saw some aunties using it!!!!! But the quality of the pirated LESPORTSAC found in our local market is not good at all, the quality of the material is bad. I feel shy to use it anymore....




RED CHERRY!!!! I've been looking for a CRYSTAL CHERRY PHONE ACCESSORIES... But, I couldn't find any!!!! I want it!!!! I want it!!!!!!



Ha! I would love it if it is made by.... DIAMOND!!!!!! I don't mind about the 5C as long as they shine like nobody business... kakakakakak....
Anyone can tell me where to find the RED CHERRY PHONE ACCESSORIES???






No comments: