Sunday, September 30, 2007

Joy is in the air.....

First of all, I would like to congratulate my "sister" for her wedding. I'm glad that she is so much happier now and found someone who really care and love her so much. I am so happy for her!!! We all learned from pain... We are stronger after went through the pain... I'm glad that we are strong enough to walk through the pain and walk into our bright and happy future. Not only for my "sister" but for Ms. R too... I'm glad to see she is so much better now.. by concentrated in her job and her ownself. We do not live because of men, we live for our own!!!

Taken on the my "sister' wedding night.... mianggggg... :P

I also want to congratulate my gf for having a new born baby girl- Renee!!!!! She looks exactly like her mother..kakakaka.. very lovely baby girl!! I feel joy this weekend... life is still beautiful!!!!!! :)


See!! she is a quiet baby... only cry loud when she is hungry hungry... :p

Went to THE GARDEN @ MID VALLEY with SOMEONE. I'm not really like there as too branded for a poor people like me.. We saw many "tai tai" around and being exciting about all the branded thing.. telling their mate that a dress cost around RM300 is reasonable. I still not yet reach to that level... wait lahh..wait till the day SOMEONE able to turn me into a "rich tai tai"... Kakakkaakka.....



Kitchenware in Robinson, cute!! very cute!!! look at the price before you really admire it... the kitchen timer... cost you RM250 to own it!!!! Yes, damn cute!! but damn expensive!!!!! Can't affort even I do really really really like the kitchen timer.... :(




There is this shop at LG selling all the products from Japan - SHOJIKIYA. You can find all kinds of food, instant noodles, snacks, spices, ingredients and.... MELON!! RM49.90 per melon. Can fly after you've eaten the MELON... :P




I bought this plum wine, small bottle with 50ml cost only RM9.90. Nice taste, smooth and a little bit taste of sour. Girls sure love it much!!!











SOMEONE told me that Aunty Nat is back to Mid Valley!!!!! They used to be there but moved out to Jln Yap Kuan Seng because the landlord wanna take back the shop.. but no worry.. they are back now!!!!!!! Yummyyyyy thai fried rice with egg [MUST TRY]!!!!! Wonderful Ipoh White Coffee!!!!! Aiyoo.... I wanna eat that again!!!!! Sooooooo delicious..... They also changed abit on their decoration... not so much old time photos hanging on walls... more simple but still comfortable.



Ahhhhh.... what a joyful weekend!! Thanks for SOMEONE for sharing all the joy with me.... "muaksss"




No comments: