Friday, November 23, 2007

Addicted & Thoughts...

I'm recovering from the tooth removed, the pity gum still soft and vulnerable... just removed the stitch yesterday and got scolded from the dentist ... "Awww..so many food stucked there, I asked you not to eat!" I was like... HA???? NOT TO EAT?? THEN YOU THINK I STILL CAN MAKE IT TODAY IF I DID NOT EAT FOR A WEEK?? Crazyyy....

I'm very very very very very addicted to FACEBOOK recently... Hhahahahha.. just too many applications to play with.... I just love my BABY and FLUFFY in facebook.. Kakakkakaa.. Ok, I'm childish lah...

I just can't help but will go to the site everyday and surf around for hours... Don't ask me why I'm so addicted to it.. Maybe I'm too free or maybe I'm too childish... :P I'm a person that very easy to get addicted to something... just anything that able to get my attention and very soon I will be addicted to it. However, it's lucky that I'm also a person that we said... "3 minutes heats" person.. which I will get bored of something very soon too...

For example, MAN will get bored of the WOMAN A after awhile... how soon? depends loh... but sooner later, MAN will feel that WOMAN A is no longer attractive to him or he no longer take the initiative to explore her more or put more effort to understand her/ listen to her. Then MAN found that WOMAN B is such an attractive woman!!!! Very interesting their conversation...bla bla bla

Wait!! I'm not complaining about MEN... just an example, because I did feel bored on some of my ex-s too... Hahahahhaa....

My mom always think that I'm flirting around as the guys that being close to me changed. And that's why I only have few long term relationship.. because they able to make me stay... Hahahahaha... I don't know what's in them that make me stay... Sure there is something that can LAST LONG... Hahhahahaa... I'm a stubborn person too, once I made my decision, no one able to change it unless, the guy did something that hurt me badly or make me feel worthless.

To be frank, some people [men/women] looks interesting and attractive when the first few meeting and you won't think the same after that. Not only because they only talk on few things that they familiar with, but they keep repeating it. Why? Because they got nothing better to take as topic! Or you may find that person always "over-do" on something which actually not a big deal or just to show off [girls do that too!!] Or, they only love SEX [this is refer to men.. :P]. OK, I admit that I love sex too.. who doesn't love that??? But, we do not need to talk about it everytime right? I'm open to talk about sex, but not every meeting up, every topic, every single conversation laaa.... -___-

I don't know lah.. maybe it's just my own problem... I'm a lausy person and do not appreciate what I have. But, I'm now learning to appreciate, cherish what people do for me... Influence by my boss... hahahhaha.... Anyway, this is a good thing to learn. At least, I can see SOMEONE's caring heart now... and at least, I'm more "steady" now... :P

As what I always said... THE WORLD IS ROUND [it's not flat here].. whatever you do to others will comes to you too. I can't fight this theory but to agreed strongly as it happened to me last time... hahahhaa.... deserved it I think. At least, I'm much better now. Yoga did helps on this too... I'm more CALM now... :P

Breath innnnn....... Breath outtt.....

No comments: