Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let me......

Please, let me bitch abit on my blog today....

I feel weird about some people... they are just weird... OK lah, sometimes I might be drama and weird too... but those people I saw these few days are plain weird...

1. An aunty, around 40+, asian, fair skin, medium body size but with saggy breast and big tummy. OK, I got tummy too.. but at least I do not walk infront of strangers nakedly. This is not the first time that she be naked in the changing room of the yoga centre. And I think most of us are getting used to her self- proud behaviour. Her nipples are damn big!!!! I do not know how to describe, but they are just damn big and dark... at least, much bigger than mine. Nipples big and dark also nevermind lah but what about the saggy breast??? Then, the most powerful one is I saw her sitting at da bench nakedly, applying body lotion on her beautiful naked body while... chatting and laugh happily..... -__-"...... I'm lausy I know!!

2. Normally, people who go for work out will not wear make up at least remove the LIPSTICK lah. But, as far as I concerned, there are many ladies do their yoga with make-up. OK, fine, some might think yoga did not sweat much and therefore it is OK. Fine fine fine. Just for your information, yoga do make you sweat like pig... Then, I saw this LADY at her mid 40, putting on more make-up after she changed her 'costume' and get ready for yoga class. EEmmmm.... again, I'm just too lausy to accept this.

3. Saw this girl in supermarket when I sneaked out for my groceries shopping at lunch hour today. She wearing a spec, long hair with low pony tail, plain and ordinary girl with pink t-shirt and sharp green color skirt. Emmm... I don't know about others, but I will not wear a color combination like this. POWER!!!!

4. This chinese lady who working in bank as a teller, around her mid 40 too with heavy makeup and strange taste of fashion. Why I wanna talk about her? Because her make up is too superb for working in a bank. It's more like on stage make up with hardcore eyeliner and eye shadow plus her dressing. Can KILL!!!

OK! I'm done with my busybody session.

No comments: