Friday, November 02, 2007

Listen to me...

One day, I was telling SOMEONE something happened around me... and he was trying to interupt and voice out his wise oponion... But, I try not be to interupted by him and keep talking... so it's sort like both of us were talking at the same time. Suddenly, he said.."I DO NOT NEED YOUR OPINION, I JUST NEED YOU TO LISTEN!!" We burst into laughter together...Hahahaha...YES, EXACTLY!!

Sometime, we do not need opinion... just a pair of ear that listen and a pair of eyes with interest on what we are talking. This not only apply to ladies..but to men too. Men need attention and feelings to be admire to feed their natural born ego.

I will be angry if I found that someone is not listening to me or not paying attention on what I'm talking. I rather don't talk! Therefore, one of the criteria of being my BF is, PAY ATTTENTION ON ME, no matter what I do. So, it's a very good to learn how to shut your ears and when to shut them down. You also need a very sensitive sense to know when to shut, when not to. It will lead you to death if you do it at the wrong time... :P

I love to complain when I'm unhappy with something... This is the time I do not need your opinion, just listen and give me some respond and angry with me!!! :P I'm type of person that need to release out all my anger and then I will back to normal... That's me.

Listen and agree with me when I'm angry... There you are near to heaven... :P

No comments: