Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bored.......

I always heard people said that Life is a bitch... No doubt, it is... I always think that my life is so bitchy and I have to suffer so much... and there are so many cunning men around me... Hahahhaa... But I think, I should thanks them for being the cunning one in my life... there I learn how to judge, differentiate the good and bad one.

Who doesn't want a fairytale life? You know, like... Princess live in hard life, then prince come and save her from the bad guy/ woman, they fall in love and live happy ever after. See???? No working life involved!! but still got tons of monies to spend and maintain the PRINCESS & PRINCE lifestyle... :P Sighh... I always want a life like that... :P

Too much fairytale movies lately... Stardusts.... Beowulf... Seeker...all kiddy movies... Not so impressive.. I wonder, why suddenly the Hollywood people make so many kiddy movies haaa??? Bored!!! Siannnnnn...............

The most looking forward event now is..... YEAR END SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh.... finally something there to make me feel excited... :P Ya, year end soon..and I'm one year older..and older and older.... Time to do NEW YEAR RESOLUTION again....

Time fliesssss...

No comments: