Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pain......

I was suffer from toothache last night... it was so f**king pain and I almost can't bear with it.. I did take some medicine for toothache, but... IT IS NOT WORKING!!!!!



I took 2 pills and they are not working at all!!!!!!! I feel like dying, tears is at the corner of my eyes... I keep quiet the whole night as I'm actually try my best to deal with this f**king toothache when SOMEONE is around me. But it seems like.... it doesn't want to let me have a peaceful night!!! I was lying on bed, forcing myself to fall asleep so I won't feel the pain anymore. Again, IT IS NOT WORKING!! The pain is too terrible to fall asleep...



The pain became more killing after SOMEONE went home... I feel like dying.... I search for PANADOL, which is the most effective fever medicine, pain killer for Malaysian..and found that we got not even a single pill of PANADOL at home!!! Argghhh... kill me pleaseeeeee. And I just simply take the MAGIC CHINESE MEDICINE that I'm taking everyday for the purpose of tuning my health. Then SOMEONE sms-ed me and asked me how I feeling and told me to take some food because the medicine should be taken after meal. I went to grab half piece of bread and lie on my bed, chewing it like dying people... slow and tasteless. My stomach filled and the pain is lesser and lesser... GOD!!! finally, I able to fall asleep!!! Thanks for the MAGICAL CHINESE MEDICINE...



I feel better this morning... But I'm so scared that the pain will attack me again... So, I decided to buy some PAIN KILLER later... I always not a pain bearer.. I hardly can bear any pain if Gout attack me, toothache... I wonder, how to bear the pain of deliver baby??????????????



I'm not pregnant, but this thought came to me when I'm trying hard to deal with the pain of toothache... I think the pain bear by a mother when deliver her baby is 1000x more than my toothache... I wanted to cry on this toothache pain... so I bet I will kill my husband when I deliver baby... Hahahahahaha...

Sighh.... I just hate having pain!!!! I can't take it calmly.... And due to too much pain killer pills.. I'm now enjoying my allegic... hahahaha... Doctor warned me not to simply take medicine and not allow me to work tomorrow....Yeah!! can rest at home! :P

I'm useless....

No comments: