Friday, November 16, 2007

Bored......

Second day after tooth removed. Feel dizzy and weird.. maybe it's because of the antibiotic and pain killer. Or is it because I took too many pain killer these few days? I wonder... Anyway, I'm not feeling well!!!!

My pity gum still feel abit pain but is much better than being torture by toothache... Phewww.. finally, I can rest my case even though now it's my heart that feel the pain [ spend RM250 for it!!]

I'm not feeling welll............ I wanna go home and nap...

Sighhhh...



***************************


I found something sweet on the net... Love it very muchhhhh...


MY PRINCESS SEAT!!!!!! Unbelieveable sweet!!!!






Awwww....... How to resist?????



I just love this table lampp.... So lomantikkkk....

























Where can I get all these??? Anyway... let me have enough monies first.... :P

No comments: