Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally......

Finally, I able to found a dentist that is available to entertain me... and he told me that it's my wisdom tooth that caused the pain. And it is so bad and have to do a small surgery in order to remove it and get rid of the f***king pain. I almost fainted when he told me that I have to do a surgery... I asked.."Is it pain?" "Can I still working after this?" "Can I drive after this?" "How much it cost?" "Do you accept credit card?" All his answers are positive. No choice!!!! Just do me lah!!!!!

So, I spent RM250 for a 10 minutes surgery and enjoying the pain after tooth removed. Not only that I'm enjoying the pain but I also feel like a Vampire... sucking blood.. LOLZ. Can't help but have to suck all of them.

Sigh, spent RM250 for the final pain.... better than non-stop torturing I think... My gum got a big hole and my purse tooooo....

Sighhhhhhhhhhh..........

No comments: