Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How I love to be kiss...


I have read through these articles on some websites --> How to be a better kisser [by male writer] and How I want to be kissed [by female writer]... here you go the summary....

How to be a better kisser
- Lean to the right
- Take Charge
- Close your eyes
- Get your hands in on the actions
- Pause before you pucker
- Chuck the gum
- No brushstrokes

How I want to be kissed
- Make sure she is willing
- Brush up
- Ration the love
- Sneak a peak
- Kiss me in the theater
- Watch the hands
- Sweep her off her feets - literally
- Just do it!

How I love to be kissed - My style
- I'm willingly
- Don't act sissy
- Slow and gentle
- No brushstrokes
- No 'vacumm' style
- No 'blender' style
- Fresh smell
- Passionate & Firm
- Appropriate hands action

I think, it's not that easy to be a good kisser. Just put yourself in your lover's shoe.. and you will know how she feel about your kiss. But I think most girls will love to be kissed gently, then it's personal preference on whether to go fierce/ wild or not... hahahahahaa...

Girls love to be taking care of, love to be pampered, love to be treated preciously... So, treat us as a princess when you kiss us... We will appreciate it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.