Monday, November 28, 2005

HomeDec Expo 2005

Held on 23-27 Nov 2005 @ Mid Valley.

Found the ideal kitchen cabinet and built in wardrobe there. Paid deposit and committed. Quite a completed home decoration expo. They even have the POOL TABLE which my honey dying for it :P Not expensive, it only costs around RM4000. The POOL TABLE can converted into dining table, but the material of the "dining table" is kinda disappointed. Someone said, "Aiya... the table can change one mah..." Ya.. it can be change because his main concern is not the dining table anyway. :P You can also found... home type sauna, jaguzzi, mini swimming pool... fancy fancy things over there expo.

Actually, never thought of a build in wardrobe as it is always much expensive than a normal wardrobe. But, my lovely mama insisted me to get a built in wardrobe as it will looks more neat and tidy for my future room. As for her knowledge, my clothes and all my soft toys are able to fill up such a big wardrobe. :P

I admitted that only my clothes can filled it up already.... Kakakakkakaa... Like what my honey said, the number of my shoes collection is increasing.. Hahahahaha.... I'm thinking on where to keep my shoes actually. Headache.

Mentioned about headache, I'm having a it frequently. Sighh.... Doctor said it might due to my stress from work. Arghh...this it torturing and I don't like it.

No comments: