Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dying......

I have been very busy on sorting out where can get cheap and good furnitures. I think I have done most of the furnitures purchases.

Bed room set, matress, wall shelf, TV cabinet, sofa, book shelf, my sister's bed, my mom's bed, dining table, shoes shelf, lights, Toiletries, choose paints' color... bla bla bla... Everything looks simple but troublesome. Never thought that it is so troublesome and mind distracting. When come to this, my mind will full of imagination of how my new house will looks like... Harmony, a friend told me his opinion. Ya, we are doin everything in matching and harmony. One lead to another... everything also related. Once the color doesn't match with others, ignore! :P

Even my own room also I trying hard to match everything. Looks like my new bedroom will be a simple style. Just keep everything in the cupboard and no mess.

It's troublesome yet heartache. Use money like water... this means, I'm using money like nobody business now. Like I can get money without any hard work, just spend whatever I want, and I need. Wah... the feelings is great, but it's painful when you sit down and calculate on how much you have to pay when the furnitures delivered to your new house.

Scary figures...

It's not fun to have a new house, when you have to renovate it, when you have to buy most of your furnitures... and when you are moving in.

Moving into another house is not an easy job too... think of it, you have to pack your clothes [the amount of my clothes are... uncountable and unbelieveable], you have to pack your books [the books I have... lost count], you have to pack all your shoes [again, i can't imagine that], then... there come your VCD & ACD!!!! argh... Darling, I have not take into account of some of my... SOFT TOYS!!!! and also.. some tiny tiny rubbish that I feel hard to throw away.... :P

And I also have to pack on behalf on my lovely sister because she is not around. I'm dying... I can't imagine that... I can't imagine how many days I need to pack all these. I can't imagine how many days I need to move everything into the new house. Dying...... Not yet counted on my mom's belongings and... some general things.

I wonder, is there any muscular gentlemen willing to help me on this? Hahahahhaaha...
Not muscula also OK lah, as long as can help me move all my "rubbish" to my new hse and then tidy up for me. :P

I also applied for the new phoneline. Have to terminate the current line once we moved. Another troublesome issue. I hate to deal with government department. I wish TELEKOM's services is better instead of their outlet's design only.

Horrible...

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Yah I know how you feel ebcause I shifted to my new house in October 2004. Tons of money was spend, in the end gues how much?? Also 100K for renovation, wardrobe, kitchen cabinets, sofa set, curtain, lighting, ceiling fan moquito netting and the list goes on and on.

If you are shifting t a place where the telephone exchange is totally different, then you have to terminate the existing line and re-apply a new line at your new house. Your account number with Telekom may or may not change. Nowadays going to a Telekom office is not that bad. I have much experience at the Maluri Telephone shop. You can even now choose your phone number and at the same time you can also register your Streamyx (if the place has the service) all under one roof.

You will have to arrange for movers which can be easily obtained via the classified adds in the papers. There is where you can get all the muscles you can get.

Furniture and colour choice are all up to you and your budget. I am sure that some of the current furniture can be used at the new house.

Miss Blurry said...

what i can say is... a beautiful house is built by money!