Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sigh ..........

I'm not a loveable lady maybe. I do not know how to handle this. I never face this problem before.

Every time I pray.. I pray that everything will goes well for this relationship. But, seems that it doesn't work that well. I feel so upset because I made her angry on my Honey and myself. I do not know what can I do anymore.

Maybe, she doesn't like me at all.
Maybe, she think that I not suit for her son.
Maybe, she think that I'm not good enough for her son.
Maybe, she think that I'm worse to be a good gf.
Maybe, she think that I'm a slut.

Sighh...... I have no idea on how to handle this at all. I've been brought up by a mama who giving us the maximum freedom. We are more like close friends as we always talk about anything... my career, my love life, my friends, my problems. Maybe this made me being too casual when coming to this bf's mother thing.

I do not know how to deal with an old fashioned mama. This is really a challenge for me. I do feel upset... really upset that she mad at me.

Sighh....

No comments: