Friday, February 03, 2006

Leave me alone please......

Although I have requested Mr. A not to contact me anymore, but seems like it's not working. Mr. A, sms me last night when I'm watching "FEARLESS" starring by Jet Li. Asking me alots of nonsenses about my relationship with my Honey. I did not answer him but his sms keep bomb-ing my mobile phone.

Finally, I can't take it and asked him what he really want from me?? He told me that he still have feelings on me. I told him to treat his gf with loyalty as I got a bf now and he got a gf too. I told him that he shouldn't has such thinking anymore. But he is too stubborn to listen on what I'm telling him. He keep telling me that he did try but he unable to take me out of his mind. This is very annoying.

He sms me again on 2am, asking whether I'm asleep or what. Gosh!!!! If I'm asleep also be awaken by your sms lah!!!!! Terrible! Again, I asked him what he wants, he told me that he unable to sleep, asked me whether he can come over and look for me. I told him that I wanted to sleep, not convenient for a guy to look for a girl at this midnight hour. He did not listen and he came to my place without my permission. Entertained him outside my hse, chatted with him for 5 minutes then he said he is going home and back to sleep. Fine with me, of course. He left after driving from Kepong for 5 minutes chat.

Within the 5 minutes chat, he did try to hold my hand but I did not allowed. I can see his disappointment in his eyes. But this is not under my care, what I care most is my Honey now. I really feel pity for Mr. A's gf... I do not know why he treating her like that. I do not understand what's his problem now. This is what he choosed from the beginning. Now, he come back to me and tell me that he unable to let go of me? This is damn damn damn ridiculous.

Been bothering by those annoying guys recently. I really don't know what's happened to all this guys. How come they are so stubborn to understand this statement --> I'M NOT AVAILABLE, I GOT A BF NOW. I do not mind to have more friends around, but they are so clearly indicating that they do not want me as a friend. They want something more than friends.

I'm not that pretty, I'm not that attractive and I'm not sexy too. Why they never really leave me alone with my Honey? I got enough of this... Please leave me alone... pleaseeeeee.....

No comments: