Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Moody......

Feeling bored... really bored... damn bored.....

No body accompany me to go "mamak". No mood to talk to anyone after back home. It has been long time that I feel so moody..... I need a breath after such a hard work day. But there has no one to accompany me for a cup of coffee, milo or even a piece of ROTI CANAI!

Kenneth only call me back after an hour... I already filled up my hungry stomach with rubbish. I told him I do not want to go anywhere now.

Whenever I asked him to come out from his house after work, he sure say NO to me. Then, many reasons given to me. I thought I will get used to it.. but the disappointment still there. Yes, I'm abit angry on you turning me down everytime.

Then, told me that he is too lazy to wake up in da morning and send me to work. Fine, I drive to work by myself. Again, play solitaire always when chatting with me on MSN. Made me more angry.

I try to be understanding. But I'm too moody to take it tonight.

I'm not happy, never feel happy after that incidence. I feel insecure, I feeling hurt, I feeling lost, I feeling not good, I feeling upset, I feeling like shit!!!

I think, if SHE told you that she doesn't like me at all... You will choose to leave instead of stand beside me. You didn't assure me on anything.. but told me that if that's the case, we might have to slow down everything. This is depressing enough. How am I going to feel happy on this answer that been told by you.

Maybe I think too much.. Maybe I'm sux. Ya, I'm sux!

I don't know what am I saying now. When I feel unhappy, then he feel unhappy too. And end up, he got more angry than me. I'm the one who suppose to feel angry, OK?

I'm only a simple girl, I also need my bf to PUJUK me, accompany me, make me laugh, pampered me, make me feel special...... of course, I will do the same to him too. If I'm not willing to do so, I won't take him as my bf.

Depressed. Ya, depressed. There has no one that I can't get along with..... this is so bothering. Ya, I'm talking nonsense again.

Maybe I will feel better if he said YES to me. Maybe I will feel better if Kenneth bring me to mamak ealier. Maybe I will feel better if he keep his promise to send me to work tomorrow. Maybe I will feel better if he did not play SOLITAIRE while chatting with me. Maybe I will feel better if there has anyone just spend some of their precious time to company me. Maybe I will feel better if I'm not so stress from work again. Maybe I will feel better if I bought the blouse I saw today. Maybe I shouldn't keep thinking on what to buy him on V day. Maybe I should buy myself some good food for dinner. Maybe I should get myself a cup of Ice Blended Mocha. Maybe I should play Bejewelled2 too. Maybe....... Maybe......

Ya, maybe I should go sleep after so many nonsense...

Wonder can I sleep well......


Ya...Maybe.... Maybe.....

No comments: