Friday, February 17, 2006

Flowers & Chocolates












Tadahhhhh.... my Valentine's Day's Gifts.

The heart shape chocolates are from Mr.L. I still have the chocolates with me, unable to finished them by myself.

The flowers and bear is from my Honey. It send to my office. When my colleague told me that there is a bunch of flower for me at the reception. I do not believe it and asked them not to fool me. Still, I went to the reception and saw a bunch of flower, with a cutey bear on it. I walked over with my unbelieveable eyes.... Hahhahaa... I saw my name on the DELIVERY NOTE. Of course, the first person I thought is my Honey. Then, I took the flower, my heart beat so fast because of excitement. The first time I got a bunch of flower from my bf. All my ex-bfz are too stingy to send me flower on Valentine's Day even though I always wish them to send to me on this special day. Now, I got it.

It was a real suprise. I called him once I back to my seat and I'm too nervous to talk actually. Don't know why being so, but I was really excited and nervous. Kakakakakakak... After this, there come lots of INTERVIEWERzzzz to interview me... As you know, my department is full with ladies and there come the INTERVIEWERzzzz.

And the gang knows about the flowers... they all making noises.. another interview session came during lunch time. Not all of them know about my Honey beside Ms. E.

OK..it sound good that I got both chocolates and flowers on this Valentine's Day. Is there any difference after we got chocolates and flowers on Valentine's Day? Aiyaaa... no difference lah. Life still go on, life still sux sometimes. And somemore, still need to work like a dog! But, I leave ealier that day, don't give a shit on the pending works lah. Valentine's Day more important. Hahahhaa....

But too bad that my Valentine's Night ended up like shit. But nevermind lah... it's over. I only pass my Honey his Valentine's Day gift yesterday night. I'm not that terrible and wanna keep the gift for next year... :P It's a wallet, leather of course. Price... heartache pricing. Hhahahahaha..... nm lah..once a year only.

My Honey love it so much. I'm glad that he loves it so much. I was so worry because got once, I bought him a shirt, I think he doesn't like it lah. So, it's kinda pressure when choosing him a gift this time. Was thinking so hard on what to buy him. It's always the most torturing moment when come to this gift searching for a guy.

Normally, girls hardly affort on what a guy wants for their Birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary Day, Christmas Day, New Year... This is always because what they want are something expensive, for example- gadgets, Hi-Fi, Cars, god damn expensive watches... bla bla bla. Tie? no way lah, my Honey do not need it. Working shirt is too... dull. Actually, a wallet is kinda boring too... but this is what I have in my mind as I noticed that his wallet is kinda old.

Hak!!! Luckily I bought the wallet.

No comments: