Monday, February 20, 2006

Relationship......

How do we classified what we are having is whether a relationship, flirtyship or companionship?

Maybe you can classify me as a player after I broke off with my ex because I never really wanted to be in a steady relationship, I never wanted to see anyone permanently. I might put this blame on the hurt he gave me and made me not trusted any man at all.

Now, I wanted to see someone so eagerly even though I only see him and spend some good time with him just about few hours ago. And I always can't wait to see him again and again and again. I won't even feel bored even though we just met and we chat online right after we are home.

Sometimes I do feel it's abit too much on wanted to see someone so much and so often. I've been used to be alone, used to see different ppl at different day, used to meet alots of different people. And, I used to be handle my loneliness quite well. Now, I can't handle it anymore. I wish that he will be my site every seconds... I wish to see him whenever I'm alone... I wish to have him around me whenever I miss him...

Can we classify this as a relationship when we wanted to see someone so badly? when we missing someone so dreadfully? When we wanted to spend so much time with someone?

Relationship... come with, commitment.
We responsible on what we did to the person.
We responsible on what we said to the person.
We will think on tomorrow.
We will think on the person's feelings.
We will think on how to make the person feeling good or happy.
We care... on everything, anything that related to the person.

It's not easy to be into a relationship again. But, I'm glad that I am in a relationship now. It's great to have someone that you care, that you love and in return, that person care and love you too. I have no idea how much that person love me, how much he cares of me.. he is just too reserve to tell me that. But I know that he does care, he does love me.. coz, I saw it in his eyes. Yes, you may say that maybe I'm too sensitive and this is what I created in my own mind... Maybe it is.

I don't care. I do not care about anything when I'm in love.

I only know that I love you.

That's what I need to know.

No comments: