Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Patience & Tolerance

Yes, tonight is the best test we ever had. Patience & tolerance.


Patience
- Behaving quite well since the moment stucked in the traffic jam from 6pm till 8pm. Still can sing song while driving slow.. in fact, very slow on the road.
- Waiting for him to reach home plus sms him and trying my best to calm him down.
- Call him once a while just to make sure he is on his way back home and not wondering around as the bloody traffic policemen blocked most of the main road to my place. Worrying that he might lost at somewhere else instead of on his way going back home.


Tolerance
- Agreed to cancelled the dinner because I understand how tired he can be after stucked in the traffic jam for such a long hour.
- Did not feel angry because I have to eat MAGGI MEE at home on Valentine's Day.
- Tried my best to make him feel better when he is still stucked in the traffic.
- Thinking of the best way to spend some time with him on this Valentine's Day that only left few hours.
- Offering him a lift for a cup of coffee after the bloody traffic jam.
- Plan my own night after he rejected my offer.


These are what I did on tonight's sudden change on our plan. Am I not patience and tolerate enough? I believe that I have done what I should.

If this is a test for our new relationship, I think this is more than enough for us. And things have to be settle not only on patience or tolerance but some other issue too. We did have a long talk after I'm back home from a cup of coffee with a friend. This friend of mine is a SHE. He send me a sms when I'm still having my coffee outside. By asking me wanted to go online or not, he knows that I'm not at home. Feels hurt because I can't go online with him coz I'm having my coffee with my friend.

So, after my patience and tolerance... I got this hurt thing from him. How do we judge on PATIENCE & TOLERANCE??

I have no idea. This is really a good test for every couples. I wonder how many couples end up like us. Dinner cancelled, eat maggi mee at home, argue. Ridiculous.

Relationship is always the most vulnerable thing in da world. Everyone can break it up easily if there has no trust, no faith, no strong believe in what both of you having. It's not easy to hold it strongly, human is just too easy to be attacked by anything. Maybe, only some words or some sour faces will break it off.

A Valentine's Day which ended like this... is sux!
A test that tested on our relationship... is wonderful!
A night that we bring up every issues... is great!
2 vulnerable hearts, wondering what can we do to make things better.
2 insecure person, do not understand why things turned out like this.
2 unrested mind, do not know can sleep well or not.......

Ya, my Valentine's Day still sux.

I will make it for you if you hold strong on your fight.
I will continue tomorrow as yesterday with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would apologise if I stir up your feelings and expression from my scomments made at your posting "Sxxxxxxxxxxx" (formerly Fxxk).

I was just expressing my comments based on my own experience. Just to let you know I am a married for 20 years and have been courting my wife for about 5 years before we tied the knot.

Well me and my wife have gone through the ups and downs of our relationship. I am glad that she stood by me all these times.

The courting time was just a real test of the patience and tolerance for each other. But I do admit that ladies are more patience and have more tolerance than men.

The time of courting was just the beginning. When you start your family, the strain and pressure are most intense.

If we can make it we are still together or else we would ended up in a divorce.

However, my time and your time seems to be very much different. Ladies nowadays are very independent and would not rely too much of a man.

From your postings hat I have been following, you have a career and can earn enought money to sustain yourself and even more (you even bought a house). What you need now is some one to care for you, but from your words you seemed to feel very unsecure with men.

My guess is that you are very independent and would want to find a man which can stand up to your own status (with a career and a house).

I may be wrong after writing all these, it's just my opinion.

I would reveal my identity if you want me to.

Bye.

Miss Blurry said...

Hi, no worry. Your comments are meant alots to me. It do make me think on the relationship seriously and carefully.

Yes, courting time is not easy. It's full with challenges and uncertains. But, it's always the best to know that you have someone you love support you no matter what.

Those men walking through my life are maturing me. They hurt me, but also made me a stronger person. I do not hate whoever that hurt me before, but I should say thanks to them.

To be frank, i do not think that there has no one who do not want a reliable man. But, open your eyes widely... is there any man that is 100% reliable in the world nowadays? I really doubt on it. Even myself won't tell that I'm a very reliable lady. Hahahahaha...

I do need someone who care of me, pampered me, love me. Your guessing is correct, I do feel very insecure with men. I do not want to be independent if I have a choice. :P Who want to fight like a man when there is a man who will take care of you forever?

I'm still a lady, a lady who needs love, care and attention.

Would be glad if you do not mind to reveal your identity.

Your opinion is much appreciated.

Chan Kok Kuen said...

You can visit my blog at www.kokkuen.blogspot.com.

I am the one who made the comments at your blog.

Miss Blurry said...

Thanks! :)
Glad to know you. Will pay your blog a visit then.