Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!

Never been in such a terrible traffic jam before. Valentine's Day, end up eat instant noodles at home! Somemore I don't know what he angry at, this is what we unable to control. I'm offering to drive to his house and just to company him or let him company me plus pass him the gift. NO! is his answer.. Yes! No again.

Fine. Then I can save the gift and keep it till next year Valentine's Day.

I'm not angry on the traffic, I'm not angry that we have to cancelled our dinner, I'm not angry that you do not want to go out again after stucked in the jam for more than 2 hours, I'm not angry that I have to drive to your place just to see you for an hour or two, I'm not angry that I have to calm you down from your unknown anger... but I'm very angry that you don't even consider my offer and turn me down in this day.

Ya, you do think that maybe I won't feel tired from the traffic jam. Maybe I won't feel so hungry as you. Maybe I'm not stucked in the jam for so long time as you. So, I have no reason to feel angry on anything but you do? Please do bear in mind that I do stucked in the jam as long time as you do, please do remember that I'm a human and I do feel hungry so much as you do. And if I do not mind to drive to your place just for the sake of seeing you.. do not turn me down just because you are angry for something that you cannot control.

Suppose to be a beautiful night but end up so sux!

Anyway, thanks for your flowers. I do like it very much. And it's a real suprise for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The storm on Valentine day in KL today really tested not only the maning of love but the other word that should be considered in a relationship which is PATIENCE and TOLERANCE!!!

Being in love, then getting married is just the beginning... but I am sure from reading all your posting, all the men really tested your PATIENCE and TOLERANCE.

Some times you have it some time you don't.

Anonymous said...

By the way, you did not do a setting to KL's local time for your blog. Your F**K posting had a time stamp of 5.38 AM!!

Miss Blurry said...

Ya, it tested us well. God damn well.
By the way, I did adjusted the time according to Malaysia's timing. Just wondering why you saw the different timing.
Wondering.........

Anonymous said...

The time was revealved when I click on the "Show Original Post" when I was posting my comments.

I hope you don;t mind!

Miss Blurry said...

No worry. It's not a big deal.