Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why ah????????????????????????

Arghh… this man really damn damn damn damn damn terrible!!!!

Mr. A, never give up. He contacted me again, when I do not reply his sms, he went online @ msn messenger and talk to me. I asked him what he wants? He said nothing, and asked me why can’t we be friends as what we use to be last time. I said, because we are no longer in LAST TIME. Bla bla bla …………….. I really getting more and more impatient with this terrible man. When I do not reply him on msn, he called to my mobile phone !!!!!!!!!!!

KILL ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I picked up the call and asked him what he wants now. He said nothing, just wants to chat with me nicely. I told him that I got nothing to talk to him and I’m not interested to know anything of him also. Then he asked me some nonsense questions, eg. Will you give me a chance if I’m broke off with my gf? Immediately, my FIRE goes up to my head. I told him to get lost and do not call me, sms me, msn me anymore. But this stubborn fella still never give up, keep msg me in msn messenger.. talking and asking me all the rubbish.. I did not reply him. He still can keep typing happily…and thought tat I’m taking him as my GOOD FRIEND.

Sometimes, I really think ah…. Maybe this Mr.A, got some mentally problem. According to what he type in the msn chat box…. The information I got as below:-

-Having some problems with current gf
-Thinking of breaking up with her as their thinking are difference in a way.
-Miss me.
-Love the moments we spend.
-Asked me to give him another chance.
-Asked me why I can’t take him as friend.
-Asked me for coffee on Friday night.
-Told me that he saw me latest photo on my FRIENDSTER, “you slimmed down”.
-And… I scolded him like hell……

Even though I scolded him on phone, msn and sms…. This terrible Mr. A still never give up or feel pissed on me. Maybe he think that I’m such a great and nice spare tyre for him. He thought that I’m still dumb as last time… who being god damn stupid and believe on what he said to me. When he thought of breaking off with his gf, there he though of me..

---> HA!!! WHEN I BROKE OFF WITH MY GF, I STILL GOT THIS STUPID GIRL THAT WILL FILL UP MY LONELY TIME!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!

O….ya…. Such a good idea!!!! Immediately can get a new gf right after he dumped someone who treating him sincerely..who wanted to have baby for them, who trying to build a home sweet home with him…fuck off lah Mr. A!!!!!

First, I’m not a spare tyre.
Second, I might be stupid last time, but not this time.
Third, No matter you’ve broken up with your gf or not, there has nothing to do with me and nothing that I will do for you.
Forth, I will not meet you no matter how bored or free I am.

Why eh!?!?!?!!? Why is it so hard to get rid of this man????

Arghh….. INSANE!!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: