Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wedding Dinner #1

After I have received so many RED BOMBS... Tonight is the first one which held at Klang Executive Club. It is located just right behind Jaya Jusco, Bukit Raja. Luckily I've been to Klang for few times due to my ex's family are stay in Klang... If not, I don't think I'm smart enough to be there much more ealier than all my ex-colleagues.

Overall, the food is OK. As normal chinese wedding dinner, 8 dishes... sharksfin, fish, prawns, chicken, vege, fried rice and desserts. My ex colleague [the bride] is very very beautiful today. It's very good to gather with few of my ex-colleagues.. we chatted happily even though the bride is too bz to entertain us.

I noticed one thing... Klang people love to sing KARAOKE very very very very very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

For most of the wedding dinner or birthday dinner I have attended at Klang... KARAOKE is the most necessary thing to have in the event!!!!! They really love it so much and do go on stage actively!!! Non-stop KARAOKE entertainment from all the uncles/ aunties.... A little bit of torture sometimes... :P

Tonight, all the chinese oldies back to my mind.... those songs that my dad/ mom loves.... back to the live!!! Uncles/ Aunties are so excited and there even dance on stage while singing... WOW!!! I don't even have the guts to stand on stage and sing eh... Hahahaha...

UNCLES & AUNTIES @ KLANG ROCKS!!!

PS: Congratulation!! Joey!!!!!

No comments: