Sunday, November 20, 2005

Busy days......

Been very busy lately. On work of course. Work like a dog just for a peanut earning for me to survive my life. Sometimes, I do wonder, why we all work so hard? We work for living? or our work working on our life? Work ---> stress ---> lifeless ---> boring life ---> ME! It's so depressed. Unsettled shits.... all given to me... Shits from centuries ago, now are all bear on my shoulder... If I'm unable to settle it, I'm useless!!! If I'm able to do so, I'm brilliant!!!! But the problem is, I unable to settle it and I do not want to be classed as an useless item in da department!

I heard that I'm confirmed as a permanent staff from the management, however, I haven't received any letter from my department head. I heard that the letter is already hand over to my department head, why she still hasn't pass it to me? What does this means? She wanted to prolong my probation period or she forgot to pass it to me? Depressing, right?

Ms. N left us finally. She feel so sad on this. She doesn't like to work in her team, but she love to hang around with us. We got her a farewell dinner and a gift. We took many silly photos. Too silly to show anyone... Hahahahahhaa... For internal viewing purpose only :P We did have our good time, we laughed alots, we did many silly things and we also ate alots and drink alots. Even though we feel sad that Ms. N is leaving us, but she is leaving for her good. The party will still come to the end no matter how great it is. So, Ms. N... ALL DA BEST!!

Very busy lately, but still able to squeezed out a little bit free time to go for coffee. I will die if I do not do so. Being so stressed... I looks tired. I do not have much spare time to spend with my friends, I'm so lost touch with my friends. When comes to weekend, normally, I will have something to do or already promised to meet up with friends. When some other friends call, I can only say SORRY to them. I feel sad and feel bad on it. I need more personal time, I want my life to be enjoyable... not being like this.

Went for HARRY POTTER & THE GOBLET OF FIRE... Interesting, but many changes on every characters. Not a bad movie anyhow. But, Dumbledore shouted too much, he used to be a calm and cool character. In this movie, he became a fierce and angry headmaster. Maybe he is same as me.. too much stress. Hahahahahaha.... Many interesting creatures. Harry Potter's life is getting more and more complicated and dangerous yet exciting too. Voldemort is back, with such an ugly face. I almost laugh out loud when I saw his real face. :P So ugly!!!!!

Before the movie, brought the boys for shopping. I bought a shoe for myself, yes, again. :P cute and lovely shoe for only RM19. Recently, I have this thought when I think of shoe. Normally, we all will feel the heat when we wearing a covered shoe, and the shoe will became smelly like a dead fish due to the sweat from our toes. And that's why I seldom wanted to wear a covered shoe. Ah!! here come the thought of mine..... to avoid this problem, we should either have shoes either come with good AIR CIRCULATION TECHNOLOGY or MADE WITH NET [with beautiful or sweet design of course]!!! So, I make up my mind to look for a shoe tat MADE BY NET [partially]... guess what? I found it today and I bought it!! Will show later. Da shoe designer can read my mind. :P It's cute. In white. Very comfortable.

I went to apply MYKAD this morning. 300 persons! Gosh... [update tomorrow. :) ]

Awww...It's late. I have to sleep. So tired after a busy day.

No comments: