Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Night......

That is a wonderful night for me. For me, romantic is just spending some quiet, peaceful and happy moments with someone you love. You gave it to me. It has been 2 years that I never feel so romantic by just sitting there.

Feeling the cool breeze…watching the beautiful fountain, watching the crowd… creating our own drama’s conversation… feeling your breaths near my hair… hearing every word from you just right beside my ear… feeling your body being so near to me… I’m just like in my sweet dream, which I will choose to stay forever. It is so sweet, so wonderful.

My tears never drop from my eyes whenever I feel extremely happy. But, today….. my tears dripping off when I read on your blog. I don’t know why… My tears just dripping off without giving me any chance to say NO. I’m not sure… I have no idea…. “A GIRL” referring to who. But, by knowing that you willing to stay and plant your root in Malaysia, is already a very great news to me.

Thanks for allowing me to get closer to your heart. I appreciate it… I know it’s hard for you to do so. Thanks…. Thank you very much!!!!

No comments: