Sunday, November 06, 2005

Thank You......

Thank you for spending so much time with me.
Thank you for made me laugh so much.
Thank you for brighten up my days.
Thank you for the best holidays I ever have within these 2 years.

It's da most intelligent decision I have made --> Not going for horror movie. Hahahahahhaa... Spending time with you will be much more better than watching horror movie with no one to lean on. I rather buy a DVD, watch it with you when you return from overseas again.

Thanks for the romantic night. Maybe you might found it nothing, but for me, it's already very good.

I'm so nervous when you sitting so near to me...
I'm so stoned when you talking to me near my ear...
It's my biggest guts that I decided to make the move to hold on you hand.....

Muaks.... another memorable nights for me. I got so many memorable nights eh.... :P Hope there has more comes to me. More and more... Kakakaakaka.....

I will miss you.

No comments: