Friday, November 04, 2005

Tarot Cards......

I always wanted to go for tarot cards reading, but I do not know what should I ask, therefore, I never go for any of it. My cousin bought a set of tarot cards. It has been quite some time that he left it on my table. I never have the intention to touch on it. Last night, I unable to sleep after back from supper. I saw the tarot cards laying there, I picked it up and start reading on the booklet. And, decided to do my own tarot cards reading.

From the cards explaination, I found that the reading regarding my past and current is really really as what I was and what I am. But when come to future, I have no idea on it. Future mah..... Who knows???? Right???

From the tarot reading, it indicating that the current one is someone who match with me in terms of mentally, creative, and a stable relationship. The only obstracle between us is --> Lost, sad and seperation, might let the chance slipped away due to he is still living in his previous hurt and sadness and never step forward. The future is not what I wanted it to be. My future will be miserable, lost and don't know which to choose.

I can tell that's kinda accurate. I can confirmed on my past and my current, but not the future. I hope my future on relationship wouldn't end up as what it told me. I hope I'm able to help him to step forward, not because of myself but for his own good.

Past is past, over is over. We can never go back and we can't live in the past. No matter how hurt, how pain, how wonderful, how sweet it was, we still have to live our live. We live in current, not in our past.

Maybe not everyone as adventurous in love as me. I took 2 years to handle my hurt. I can't say that I'm doing it well, but I did my best to deal with it. If you took too long time to let go, you are too stubborn to hold on your past. Learn to let go and look forward. It is not easy. But we all have to learn it.

Let's don't look back on what has hurt you badly, look forward... Maybe there is someone waiting for you... waiting for you to reopen your heart. You will never know. I will never know who is waiting for me at the gate too. I'm looking forward to meet him... on the one sweet day.

No comments: