Sunday, November 20, 2005

MyKad......

MyKad... Malaysia's new Identity Card System that come with Chip!! Ya... sound high tech ya. :P

This system actually implemented long time ago, but no one willing to go and apply for it even though it's free as we all understand the frustration by waiting in the government departments. Kekekekek... Ya, normally we have to wait for long time in the government department even it's just for something simple. So, in order to force all the Malaysian to change the ID, our lovely government set us a deadline... 31st Dec 2005 plus a fee charged on the application after the due date.

So, you can imagine how many people will rush for the application since it's so close to year end now. Due to my impatience and laziness and my common attitude as Malaysian, I never think of go for the new ID application till yesterday. So, I went there by 9am... took my number... 3302. I have to wait for about 250 people then only my turn. Gosh... almost fainted when I saw my number.

But, I have no choice but to wait over there. I been counting on the number everytime the bell rang. I watched the people over there, walking here and there, some reading newspaper, some reading books, some playing sms, some chatting, some wondering around [just like me]. I'm stupid enough that I didn't bring any drinks, any book nor newspaper. I'm god damn bored!!!! After 2 hours of waiting, I'm sleepy. But I can't sleep over there, I'm a girl lah!!!! How can I do that in public? So, I try not to feel sleepy... I look here and there... I watch the kids running here and there...

Actually, the procedure is very fast.. It's impressive actually. We do not need much documents for it but only our current ID will do. And they also have the priviledge for elder people, this is a good one. I saw many elder people who on wheelchair came and apply for their new ID.

After 4 hours waiting, I'm done with it. I'm so exhausted and tired. I went home by around 130pm, took my lunch and sleep! So tired... the most tired thing is... WAIT & DO NOTHING. Wasted my precious time on it. But, no matter how, I still have to waste my time on the waiting as our government would like to improve the system. As a citizen, we have to support the government even though they did alots of mistakes always. Kakakakakakaka....

I'm a good citizen, I have done it before the deadline. :P

No comments: