Saturday, November 12, 2005

Umbrella.......

This lovely and cute CHICKEN LITTLE's UMBRELLA is bought by you to me. It's not expensive. It's cute and big enough for 2 person. For chinese, it's not good to give an umbrella to someone you care of. The hidden meaning behind it due to the pronounciation of the umbrella in mandarin. "SAN" which sound same as 'seperate' in mandarin, chinese believed that by giving your love an umbrella, will lead to seperation. I never have an umbrella as a gift from anyone. But I have it this time, from you.

I put it in the car. That night, I was heading home after work. The rain was a very heavy one, I'm not feeling so well that night. All symptoms of falling sick comes to me... Feeling abit down due to the pressure from work. When I reached home, the rain still as heavy as before. I took the umbrella, opened it.. and get myself under it... walk to the staircase with it protecting me from the rain drops.

Suddenly, I feel so sweet.. because I thought of you and this umbrella. The umbrella protecting me from the heavy rain even you are so far away from me. Umbrella will not lead to seperation, but indicating that --> NO MATTER WHAT'S HAPPENED, I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM EVERYTHING. OoOOoOO.... how sweet it is. I still can walk carefully and slow in the rain, because...... the umbrella is above me, and you are in my heart.

I love this idea... protecting me from rain, sun and whatever that comes to me. Do you mind to have me in your arms? You mind to be my umbrella? Let me rest in you, let me hide in you.... let me share everything with you.

I will be your pillow... let you rest you body on me...let you rest your mind on me... share your dreams... share your thought... share your every moments... sweet or tough... I will share everything with you.

I'm your pillow.... till the day you throw me off.

No comments: